wowza. it’s been a tough couple of months, with lots of downs (the ups were scarce). i always try to focus on the good things, so here’s what i learned (future julia, i’m talking to you!):
- ask for help. it’s okay to ask for help. don’t always try to do everything on your own.
- accept help. it’s okay to accept help. you don’t always have to do everything on your own.
- remember that you are smart, you are kind, you are important. remember this the next time you feel like a total loser.
- take everything step by step. don’t overthink things.
- breathe. everything is going to be okay. the universe has bigger plans for you.
- there’s always a plan b.
- now matter how rough this day might be, you’ll get through it. tomorrow’s a new day.
(future julia, i hope you’ll remember this.)
and now? adelantando estoy!